One of the best arm and leg mini pedallers available on the market today.
Designed so you can exercise just about anywhere. You can set it up at home in front of your favourite chair and pedal while you do other activities.
The pedaller is very quiet to operate so there is no noise to interrupt you while you read, talk on the phone, or watch TV.
By adding the MagneTrainer to your daily physical activity routine you reap the health benefits of reducing the risk of high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease and other risks associated with inactivity.
When you pedal your MageneTrainer be sure to pedal down toward the floor and not pedal forward. Pedalling downward will keep the bike from moving away.
Included in your purchase are medical grade Dycen Rubber Pads that will help hold the bike to the floor. Be sure to clean these pads with soap and water from time to time to remove dust.
Because the MagneTrainer is designed to pedal both forward and backward you can work all parts of your legs. Helping you maintain muscle balance pedalling in each direction set the timer to make sure even time is spent focusing in each direction.
Arm Exercise with the MagneTrainer
Just set the MagneTrainer on a table or use the MagneTrainer stand so you can tone and sculpt the muscle in your arms.
The MagneTrainer is often prescribed by physiotherapists for rehabilitation and for strengthening muscles and joints. Talk to your medical advisor today to see if they agree this will be a beneficial product for your health.
The pedals are quality and made with ball bearings and adjustable velcro straps. Most foot sizes will be comfortable in these. The pedals that come with the MagneTrainer are molded so they can be used for the hands and the feet. Their are comfortable finger grooves already in the pedals.
For shoulder comfort and development of the arms there are optional accessories available that will allow for more diverse hand placements.
The MagneTrainer uses magnetic resistance that is micro adjustable. This ensures smooth and quiet pedalling, even up to higher resistance ranges.
Whether you are pedalling forward or backward you can adjust the resistance to the desired range. The micro-gradient resistance settings ensure that you can get the proper amount of resistance you need without over exerting.
Each MagneTrainer comes with a digital display that displays speed, time, distance, and estimates calories. To operate it requires a single AA battery which is included with your purchase. The display intuitively turns on when you begin to pedal and off when you stop.
MagneTrainer Accessories: There are many accessories available for the MagneTrainer that are designed to enhance your experience and performance. Speak with your medical practitioner to see what they recommend you have for your own personal rehabilitation and fitness needs.
MagneTrainer Available Accessories
– Larger foot pedals that provide a broader base for your foot.
– Ergo Handles that are used to keep your hands vertical so your shoulders will be more comfortable as you build your upper body resistance.
– Quick-Connects, recommended if you want to switch back and forth between your ergo handles when you exercise your upper body, and your foot pedals when exercising your legs.
– Medical Level Foot Pedals, recommended for persons who have difficulty keeping their feet in the pedals. These function like a sandal and hold the feet in by the toe and heal straps.
– Large Display for easy viewing. The numbers on this display are much larger than the regular and easier to see.
– Display stand for placing the pedaller display on the arm rest or table so you can watch how fast you are pedalling or keep and eye on the timer.
– 22 inch adjustable front leg will raise the front end of the pedaller up by 4 inches. This helps to give a wider support for more stability. This is a good addition to have if pedalling downward will be difficult.